New Haven Village Suites is a pet-friendly hotel. However, to accommodate guests not traveling with a four-legged friend, some limitations and restrictions do apply.
After booking online, call us directly at (203) 777–5337. Provide your name, confirmation number, and ask our associate to add your pet to the reservation. It’s that simple!
Our Pet Policies and Guidelines
- Pets weighing less than 80 pounds are welcome.
- Proper medical certification specifying that all vaccinations are up to date must be available upon request.
- Pet Fee: A one-time non-refundable fee will be charged to the guest account upon check-in based upon the length of stay.
- 6 nights up to $75
- 7+ nights up to $150
- Guests are responsible for any damages to the room and its contents. The guest suite will be inspected for such damages prior to checkout. If extensive cleaning or damage repair is necessary beyond the normal deep cleaning process, you may be charged additional fees.
- Pet may be left unattended in your room. However, if you leave the premises of the hotel with your pet unattended in the room, the pet must be in a crate or pet carrier while you are away.
- Pets must be on a controllable leash at all time when outside the guest suite.
- Guests must walk their pets in designated walk areas and are responsible for picking up after their pet in and around the hotel at all times.
- Noise/Disruptive Complaints – Barking and noise that is disruptive to other guests in the hotel is not acceptable. Upon receipt of two (2) noise or disruptive complaints, the guest may be asked to make alternate arrangements for their pet.
- Housekeeping Service – Your pet must be removed from the suite prior to the scheduled weekly housekeeping service or other arrangements must be made with hotel management.