Whether you’re traveling for business or visiting the area, enjoy the convenience of a hotel with the comforts of home during your next stay in New Haven. With great service and a long list of amenities, guests’ needs are always our first priority.
Hotel Features & Amenities
- Complimentary Parking
- Daily Hot Breakfast Buffet
- Light Evening Meal (5:30-7:00 pm Monday-Wednesday)
- On-Site Laundry Facilities
- Business Center (open 24/7)
- Fax, Printer, Computer Services
- Fitness Center (with an eliptical, stair climber, and stationary bicycle)
- Outdoor Courtyard (with seating)
- 24 Hour On-Site Market
- Complimentary USA Today and local newspaper in the Clubhouse
- Private Meeting Space (640 square feet)
- Complimentary scheduled shuttle service within a 3 mile radius (subject to being taken off the road without notice as travel conditions warrant)
Guest Room Amenities
- Luxury Bedding with Pillow Top Mattress
- Wireless Internet
- Flat Screen HD TV (with Premium Channels CNN, HBO, ESPN, and more)
- Alarm Clock
- Cribs (available upon request)
- Pull-Out Sofa Beds
- Foam & Down / Feather Pillows
- Hair Dryer
- Individual Climate Control (with Air Conditioning)
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Pet Friendly
Guest Room Kitchen Features
- Dining Area
- Conventional Oven / Stove
- Pots, Pans, Serving Dishes
- Garbage Disposal
Check In / Check Out Time
Check In: After 4:00 P.M.
Check Out: Before 11:00 A.M.
New Haven Village Suites is a 100% non-smoking hotel. Smoking is not permitted in any of our guest rooms. This policy is strictly enforced and a $250 cleaning fee will be assessed for any guest found in violation of this policy.
Are Pets Welcome? Are You A Pet Friendly Hotel?
Can I Have A Party in My Guest Room?
Absolutely not, New Haven Village Suites maintains a strict no party policy. Gatherings are not permitted in any of our guest rooms. The safety of guests and maintaining a peaceful setting for all is very important to us. This policy is strictly enforced and a $150 – $300 fee will be assessed for any party in violation of this policy. We encourage guests to inquire about the use of our Clubhouse room for gatherings and celebrations.
What time is Breakfast?
A Breakfast Buffet is offered weekdays between 6:30 am and 9:30 am and between 7:00 am and 10:00 am on weekends in our Clubhouse lobby area. A light evening meal is also provided between 5:30 pm and 7:00 pm Monday – Wednesday.
Do You Have a Shuttle?
Yes, New Haven Village Suites offers shuttle service. We operate a shuttle for our guests, weather permitting, for trips within a 3-mile radius of our hotel. Please speak with a front desk associate to make arrangements.